Neil Pye grew up in suburban Sydney dreaming of horses, as an adult he grew from an outstanding student of the Parelli Program, to a world-renowned teacher, educator and presenter. An individual of influence, who has impacted the growth and development of this horsemanship methodology globally.
Neil has invested time every summer since the early 90’s studying horsemanship with Pat Parelli, he is forever an avid student of horse, from colt starting, difficult horses and developing a solid foundation.
Neil, was one of Parelli’s inaugural Course Instructors, teaching in Australia, NZ, UK & the USA.
He has taught, lead & has taken part in demonstrations since the mid 90’s worldwide, including leading the presentation for her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11, at Buckingham Palace in 2005.
He worked alongside Pat and Linda to create and implement the Parelli Professional Program in 2002 and was its first Dean. Neil has mentored and trained hundreds of students and instructors, guiding their journey as teachers, horsemen & presenters.
Neil has a rare ability to shine a light, entertain and educate using the Parelli Program, keeping the subject fun and so simple even adults can do it!
Neil is supported by his wife Sue, who has been a student of the Parelli Program since 1991 and worked for the Parelli organisation since the mid 90’s. From putting on Clinics in rural Australia to producing events attended by thousands in the UK, North America, New Zealand & Australia, she has a wealth of experience.
After more than a dozen years overseas Neil and Sue are now happy to be home in Australia and living a simple, balanced and natural lifestyle with their horses and pets!
Neil teaches the Parelli Program which helps people to look at life from the horse’s point of view. Learn how to use communication, understanding and psychology to solve problems and bring out the best in your horse! Safety and confidence for horse and human are number one!
This is a people training program focused on the study of horse behaviour and horsemanship skills. We teach in four distinct areas of learning, that we call the Four Savvy’s. Two areas are on the ground; Online and Liberty and two are in the saddle; Freestyle and Finesse.
The cornerstones of the program are dedication to never-ending self-improvement and an acknowledgement that the improvement of the horsemanship is a lifelong pursuit for those passionate about the horse.
The program encourages students to develop creative problem-solving skills and think in a lateral manner, while taking the nonverbal feedback and expression of a horse into consideration.
What we offer
- A purpose built facility, for horses and humans to learn lifelong partnership skills.
- A supportive team, lead by highly trained coaches Parelli Professionals that will enable you to become the leader,
horse handler, trainer and rider your horse needs.
- Our teaching is based on you understanding ‘horse behaviour’ and learning how to ‘read a horse’ your horse!
- Become part of a community of horse lovers that support each other, some students have recreational goals others have more specific competition or higher level aspirations, everyone is welcome!
- A range of events from one day Workshops, Clinics, week long Courses, Play Days for designed for our community to use the Centre, Free Open Days, and Demos!
- Neil Pye, Pat & Linda’s most Senior and experienced Instructor, is your resident Head Coach.
- All events held at the Centre are sanctioned Parelli Natural Horsemanship and have Pat Parelli’s endorsement. The Centre is also offers training for those aspiring to become instructors and offers existing Parelli Professionals opportunities for continuing education.
- You live in a distant location and need would like some ‘hands on’ coaching with Neil? Is that’s the case, talk to us and learn more about our Custom Clinics and Courses.
Head of Security
Resident ~ Shares Love, Love, Love!